dimanche 30 mars 2008

La Vie Depuis le Dernière Café

Hello again! I’m writing you from home about what happened today because the café closed. It is now midnight plus one minute. I still haven’t done my homework. Oh well. It’ll get'er done! I promise mom! Today I woke up and said goodbye to my dear friend Louis-Henri. He gave me his e-mail address so that I can meet up with him in April. It’s going to be AMAZING! After saying goodbye and crying a little bit on the inside I went to school. Today I had a test in my sociology of the French language class. It was boring! I sound like my brother Carter now! Everything about school is boring! After class I faced my fears and went back to the gym! It was tough, but I made it! I didn’t fall and hurt myself this time!

After the gym I went home and had dinner with the famille. It was sad not to have Louis-Henri there anymore, but I guess Yves and Benedict will have to do! I’m just kidding! You guys know I love you too! Hélène and Yves-Marie had a prayer meeting to go to, so when dinner was over Hélène was rushing to get me my café (I have a café at the end of every meal! Did you hear that mom?). And a banana with yogurt and a cheese tray! I know mom, I “mies’well go spit in tha wind!” I’ll get right on that! After dinner I went to the café to send you more posts. I hope you enjoyed them! If you have nothing better to do, I would recommend printing them off and using them as toilet reading material! OR, if you have a laptop… Anyway, I’m currently two weeks away from a two week break and from seeing my parents in Europe! MY DAD IS COMING TO EUROPE! Please don’t bring your toy trains! Mom, I thought of you today as I passed by a shop called “Aux Ongles d’Elyse” That means “Elyse’s nail salon”. If you have the passion to have your nails done in France, I know a place!

1 commentaire:

Sarah Gail a dit…

Did you take that picture? It's very pretty.