dimanche 30 mars 2008

Je = I

Sunday: I went to church this morning with the family for Benedict’s confirmation. It was extremetly boring! Yves was sitting next to me and he fell asleep. He wasn’t in a good mood because we lost an hour of sleep do to time change. You’ll just have to get over it little Yves! Life happens! If I can’t go in the family room, you can stand to lose an hour of sleep! I’m a bit bitter if you haven’t noticed.

After church we went home and had lunch. We ate rabbit. It (honestly) tastes like chicken! I know mom, why didn’t we just eat chicken!?!? Oh well, the guests were very nice to me and we easy for me to understand. Either they spoke very well or I’m just able to understand French a lot better than I could before. After lunch I said goodbye to everyone and congratulations to Benedict before I came here to the café.

1 commentaire:

Sarah Gail a dit…

Cole, I'm sad that you don't get to sit in the family room. Are you sure you want to marry a French woman? They seem pretty stuck up to me (insert sarcasm).

I hope that you are having a better week! I had dinner on Friday with the BaylorBound leaders and it was very weird for you not to be there! Come back soon! (But finish out strong!)