dimanche 30 mars 2008

Ben Oui!

Friday: For some reason I love my small grammar class! I have two grammar classes. The first one is a lecture and the second one is a small class with a very nice professor! She makes me love grammar! Thank you Mme. Lévitoux ! After class I went to the boulangerie again and grabbed lunch to eat at the house. While I had lunch I called my dear friend and renewed Chef Sharia Hays! I was recently informed that I will be working in Brooks Flats at Baylor next semester with some AMAZING people! I AM SO HAPPY! I had to call Sharia to say YAY! I tried to call Meredith too, but I ran out of minutes and the phone card wouldn’t let me use my last €0,40! ZUT! If any of you are bored and want to give me a call, dial +33(0)6.42.35.55.74. The 0 is in parenthesis because it is sometimes not needed. 33 is the country code for France and the rest of the numbers are as written. If you have any problems dialing the number, just give me a call and I’ll tell you what to do.

After talking to Sharia I went to the gym where one of the mumblers taught me a new exercise. I felt sort of like a little kid, but he made me feel better when he saw me doing another exercise and asked me how to do it. I then felt like a big kid again! After the gym I went home to eat and then to church. For some reason I just wasn’t feeling it at church. People were getting into it and Rachel was crying while a girl from the Netherlands and I were sitting in the corner cracking jokes about the old foggie song we were singing. Oh well. That happens from time to time! They didn’t kick me out, but there’s always next week! Now I sit here typing and listening to Le Roi Lion (The Lion King)! Hakuna Matata! Ces mots signifient que tu vives ta vie sans aucun souci philosophie !

Aucun commentaire: