mardi 26 février 2008

Paris Encore! II

Today we woke up and went to a local “mall” that had a super market and bakery. There we ate breakfast for very cheap! I bought a jar of Nutella™, a litre of Orangina™, a croissante, and a baguette for all fewer than six Euros! You can bet that I ate every bit of it! It was amazing! After that we went into Paris and saw the Louvre! This was the second time for me to ever see the Louvre! I took a lot of photos! I tried to call the Baylor regents, but their phones were working! I was sad! After the Louvre, Andrew, Jonathan, Marie, and I all went to the Tullieries Garden for café while Linden and Rachel went to meet one of Rachel’s father’s friends. After that Marie and I went to find her some post cards and ended up going to Montmartre for her to get her portrait drawn by one of the artists.

After Montmartre we decided to divide into two groups for dinner. One group, the cheap group, went for pizza and Panini. The other group, the not very cheap group, went for a nice Parisian meal. I’m glad I saved my money! We then went back to the hotel in the middle of nowhere and called it a night.

Aucun commentaire: