mercredi 30 janvier 2008

Bonjour Encore!

So, I'm sitting here in a basement in some place where it costs 3euros to use the internet for one hour! STUPID! I finally got an adaptor for my computer, but when I tried to use the internet at the apartment it didn't work. So here I am with only 15 minutes to write as much as I only have 1euro in cash.

So I arrived in Caen and was greeted at the train station by M. Groussier. He is very nice and was very glad to see me. While he was taking me to his appartment I said, "You and your family live on Rue Paul Toutain right?" and he said to me, "No, we (including me) live on Rue Paul Toutain!" So, we live on Rue Paul Toutain in a very nice appartment on the fifth floor of this building. The appartment is two stories and has plenty of space. Right now there is another American living with us until Thursday because she was in town doing an exchange for three weeks with the Groussiers. When she leaves I will have her room which has a sink and lots of space. Right now I am staying in the daughter's room (her name is Benadict) and she is staying in the family room. They also have a son named Eve who plays rugby. He also coaches Rugby for little kids. Mme. Groussier is very nice and is a good cook.


Right now I am trying to find people to get to know and hang out with. I feel like a little kid running through the streets saying, "Will you be my friend? Will you be my friend?" Today I went to the school cafeteria by myself in hopes that I would find some people. No luck. I just ended up eating alone like a loser. Oh well! I just laughed and went on with life. Maybe I'll have better luck in the future!


Well, there are many more stories to tell, but I have to go now or the man upstairs (litterally) might try and eat me for being on the computer for too long. Talk to you soon!

Aucun commentaire: