jeudi 24 janvier 2008

Thangs ain't gonna be tha same!

My computer says that I have one day until departure. I don't know if I believe it or not! I guess I'll find out in one day! My things are just about ready to be consolidated and packed into some NASA™ Space Bags®. I’ll be ready, but I don’t know if France will be ready for me. Before I leave I have to say goodbye to a few friends that I have become so close to over the past few years. The first one is my good friend sweet tea. She was introduced to me in mass quantities when I moved to Central Texas to attend Baylor. When I get to France I will have to make friends with something they call tea. Actually they call it thé, but I call it hot brown water. I will also have to say goodbye to my friend Ruby. Ruby is the name of my Xterra. She will be all alone when I leave for France, and won’t have me to sit in her and listed to really good music while singing really well! I will also be bidding adieu to English. This one I’m not too sad to see go, but I will probably miss her when I’m at a loss for words and have no way of expressing myself!

Ready or not, here I come! Lord willing and the creak don’t rise!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Haha cole you are so cute! Me and rhea were reading your blog (we're "studying" at the library)and i laughed so hard i started crying over odysseus! et peut etre cette commentaire devrai etre ecrit en francais! but im sure you'll need some practice on the english once you get there... I cant wait to read future blogs on your france experience!

J'espere que tu connetrai beacoup de belles femmes.
<3 Andrea