mardi 13 mai 2008

Vacances Part I!

Vacation : Finally! I’m sorry that it has taken me so long to write this blog! Cole has been lazy. Instead of going through a day by day replay of what went on, I’ll do like I’ve done before and recount the good stories.

Deutschland (Germany):
As you know, I started off in Germany. In order to get to Germany I took a train from Caen and then caught a connection in Paris to Hanover. I took a sleeper train. It was a fun experience. It wasn’t the most comfortable bed, but I definitely was happy to do something I’ve never done before!

When I got to the train station in Hanover I couldn’t wait to see my friends! I was almost running through the station! When I got down to the ground floor I looked to my right and there they were! Sarah Stanford was walking towards me with that Sarah look and her Old Navy™ Performance Fleece™ rainbow colored beanie! We walked back to the apartment of our friends from Amarillo Sarah Meyers and Sean. It was still very early in the morning so we all just went back to sleep. After a night on a train, I was definitely still tired! We all slept in the same room on a giant cot that was made out of two mattresses from Sarah’s and Sean’s beds. It was one big happy family! Sara Meyer’s friend Laura was there too. She is also studying in Germany.

When we all woke up we went to the Hanover City Museum. It was a nice museum full of German and WWII history. It was a bit depressing, but nice at the same time. Sara, Sean, and Laura’s friend Maurice caught up with us and hung out with us for the remainder of our time in Germany. After the museum we went to eat at a Kebab restaurant near Sara and Sean’s apartment. We then went back to the apartment and hung out all night.

Aucun commentaire: