mardi 25 mars 2008

C'est Fou!

Bonjour! I am in my favorite café again listening to French music! Mais Oui! I am very tired so please forgive me if you can’t understand what I am writing. Today I had my favorite class in the world; Simulation Globale! The professor is very nice and the class is very fun! It’s the class where I do a role play for the entire semester.

class I had lunch with Marie, Amanda, Helena, and Julia. I spoke in French like usual and everyone did the same. There were a few times when someone would say something in english and I would say, “excuse-me? I don’t understand. I don’t speak english!” Maybe that wasn’t very nice, but if I want to speak French, I have to make an effort! After lunch I went to my media class for a test. During the test someone pulled the fire alarm. Everyone had to leave the classroom for fifteen minutes. During the pause I saw Rachel and we saw one of our friends from Church (Pascal; I have spoken a bit about her before). After the pause I finished my test and went to the gym. After the gym I went home for dinner. We had crêpes with beef and crêpes with Nutella™! Ok, I was the only one that ate crêpes with Nutella™.

Before I leave this café I have to tell you a story that I forgot to post yesterday. It makes me cry a little bit. RACHEL! The girl that Rachel and I met last week wanted to go for café with Rachel last Monday. Rachel sent her a text message to see if I would be able to join them. The girl thought that Rachel asked her if she (the girl) was coming with any friends and responded by saying, “no, I and coming alone, but you can bring a friend if you would like.” I don’t know why, but Rachel thought that meant that she wasn’t allowed to bring me along. After the café Rachel called me and I asked her to read the text message to me. When she read it to me I said, “RACHEL! She didn’t say that you couldn’t bring anyone, but that she was coming alone and that you were welcomed to bring anyone you would like!” I’m going to kill her! Oh well! It’s not the pain of death. We’re going to go out with this girl (Lyse) Saturday night.

Aucun commentaire: