mercredi 19 décembre 2007

Ma Famille d'Accueil

Today I found out who my famille d'accueil (literally, adopted family) will be in Caen! They are a couple with two kids who live at home and three who live away, but visit on the weekends. The father is a cadre de banque, which means that he works in the framework of a bank, and the mother is a professeur des écoles, or school teacher. They live in an apartment in downtown Caen, so I should be fairly close to the university! Their last name is Groussier (pronounced, grew-see-ay). I just sent them an e-mail today and hope to hear back from them very soon! This is becoming more and more of a reality as each day passes!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

They sounds pretty cool but they are still french so i dont know. just dont talk politics with them!

Sarah Gail a dit…

Cole, I'm glad that you are so excited about your trip! I hope you have a great time!